Thursday, July 2, 2009

So my lil' sis always has me beat...

So my sister, Bonnie Forkner, has started a blog a few weeks ago and as with everything she does... she's gone all out on it. She now has her blog site & two Etsy pages that feature her items for sale.

blog: www.GoingHomeToRoost.com

handmade: www.HomeToRoost.etsy.com

fabric supply: www.FabricFarmersMarket.etsy.com

All her sites are wonderfully cute, informative and well thought out.

Here is a recent post she had:july has put me in the mood for summer stripes! so i thought i would share some of my favorites with you. how adorable is that bag?
1) sock monkey gracie by gus and ollie
2) lady in red stripes by kirby
3) on with the show by egg man studios
4) sailor tote by bayan hippo
5) red stripe delight credit card holder by jack and bee
6) red poppies in striped vase by alicein paris


So yes, I have a long way to go, but I guess on somethings I'll always follow my lil' sisters footsteps in my lil life....



1 comment: