Friday, July 3, 2009

An addiction to time and numbers???

For those that know me, you already know about my little addiction to certain times and numbers... But for those of you that don't, let me explain:

Its not that I'm like chicken little and think that the sky is going to fall when the clock reads 3:33 or anything... actually it is just that it makes me very happy inside to randomly glance at a clock, the odometer or a receipt that shows an interesting display of numbers... be it 5:55... 11:11... 12:12... you get the idea. Well let me tell you that I don't just sit around waiting for these lil moments to happen... that wouldn't give me any joy... its when I just happen to randomly glance and "catch" one. I can't help but feel that God is smiling down on me, thinking "Oh my silly lil girl, you are so easy to entertain but I love you" So needless to say the moments always make me smile.

Ok, now for the extra exciting part..... I ran across my birth certificate a few years ago and I was born at 1:11 pm.... no joke, now no I don't think it means a thing in the world other than to give me something to smile about... but very interesting none the less.

well here are just a few random moments that I've been able to catch on camera lately.


Just happened to glance at the oven while cleaning the kitchen yesterday (and then almost broke my neck trying to get to the camera and take the picture fast enough...)


Ok so yesterday when I randomly glanced down it did read 111.1 but in order not to cause an accident I did continue to drive safely down the road and it hit 111.2 before I could snap the shot

Then this morning while showing houses I glanced down at how much gas I had left and lookie there at how many miles worth I have left. (no the client didn't see me "catching" the shot...)

Gotta know that this day made me smile and I hadn't looked at it anytime recently


Oh also after lunch I thought oh I wonder what time it is...... NO JOKE it was 2:22.................... Just kinda interesting.......



So this is just one of the lil things that makes me, me... and that keeps my lil life rather interesting.


I wanted to share a favorite verse: 'Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.'
And its found at Jeremiah 33:3 ; )



2 comments:

  1. Becky, I love this. Thanks for sharing it, it made me smile. We all love silly you too. But, I don't think it is so silly. Don't you love the ways God finds to talk to us. Love ya. Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi friend! So glad to discover you have a blog! Thank you SO much for your encouraging words and prayers last week... how desperately I needed them! You are a dear friend, and I am so thankful for you, even if I rarely see you! My sister-in-law is at Summit now and it's hard to believe it was just three years ago that we were there together. Good times. :) Keep in touch, friend, and I would LOVE to see you sometime soon! :)

    ReplyDelete