Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Beginning...



So I've been wanting to join the "bloggers" for a while now... and now that I have many friends and family already on board ahead of me, well here I am. I'm not sure what posts my lil life may hold... as I don't have kids to post adorable photos of or do I feel that I live any really exciting life.... but I do know that I laugh at myself on a daily basis so I'll try to share those moments. I will use this as my diary ( I also hope that by calling it this will add to the desire to read it... as we all want to read someones secret diary.... because I don't know who would want to read just plain ol' becky's blog =D )

So here I go......

1 comment:

  1. WOOHOO!!! I'm so excited you've joined the blogging world! :) I think it's therapeutic to post, and I will definitely look forward to reading your "secret diary"...hehe...I'd look forward to it even if you didn't call it that. :)

    ReplyDelete