Wednesday, July 1, 2009

His creations

So first, I am very thankful for smooth and safe flights to Colorado and back. We had a GREAT trip and were able to be a part of very special & beautiful wedding.
~ Congratulations Bill and Stephanie!! ~
Well on flight 305 coming back home the pilot informed us that we would be coming up on a few thunderheads just before Atlanta. And WOW were these the coolest looking clouds I'd ever seen! They looked SO thick and solid. The sky was such a vivid, rich blue behind these perfect snow white clouds that appeared as if I could have just hopped out and taken a nap on them. I felt like a child, so in awe of the beauty in His creation. This whole weekend was beautiful, with so many amazing "God-made" sights in Colorado =) I love it when the simple things put me in awe of Him and His majesty. And it helps me to see the world as I should in my lil' life... knowing that He is very in control.

Revelation 4:11 "You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they existed and were created."

1 comment:

  1. That is beautiful! And Colorado is one of my favorite places in the world. :) Glad you had a good trip!

    ReplyDelete