Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A new friend....

While showing homes in Franklin there is really no telling what you might run into or see.... I have some interesting moments over the last 4 years.
But just the other day I met a lil' critter that decided to be my friend....

I was walking around the outside of a home, while waiting on a repair to be completed for a client and out of the corner of my eye I saw a lil' lizard. Now when I was a young girl, well at moments "tom-boy", I would love to play with lizards... so I had to try and catch him.

Well, to my surprise, it wasn't hard. He was just about as curious about me as I was him. He hopped in my hand and as I would turn my hand from left to right he would just crank his neck around to keep his eyes on my face all the time. He was pretty cute... so I thought I'd share my new lil' friend.
Yes, I let him go back free and didn't try to "keep" him as a pet... which I did many times as a youngin = )

1 comment:

  1. Awww you'd be my girls' hero! They LOVE bugs and lizards and such! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete